Monday, October 13, 2008

Bali Bombing 2002

It was 6 years ago..the next morning after the tragedy, I still remember the day when we were on the UiTM bus heading towards KLIA when the news spread out..Bali was BOMBED last night! Everybody was stunned, scared maybe..and I was saying to myself..”Great..! Bali was bombed and we are heading straight over there..ok, that’s not a good idea..” I admit, it really scare the hell out of me..

We were suppose to go to Bali on the 6th – 16th October 2002 but it was rescheduled due to the The Eastern Regional Organisation for Planning and Housing (EAROPH) Conference at Shangri-La, KL from 7th – 10th October where all of us attended the conference and because of it, we have to postpone our excursion until 13th of October..and we were suppose to stay near that area and of course we will hang out at the Sari Club, it’s Saturday night dude!…But I have to say, it was a blessing in disguise or else we might have been some of the victims of the Kuta-Legian bombing! Syukur Alhamdulillah that I’m still alive and avoiding places like that..honestly, I quit clubbing since that day…Hellooo…i don’t want to die in a discotheque, okay…!!!

When we reached there..we can see the damages done..it was disastrous!!


Our thoughts and sympathies will always be with them..

No comments: