Sunday, September 28, 2008

KL Menjerit..Aku Merempit..

Last night after we had our regular TT (Teh Tarik) session with my car club members..we went around KL roaming the empty road (since semua heading balik kampung). It's been quite sometime that i haven't "merempit" with my ride (4-wheels aaa..not a motorbike..) and roaming around KL together with my friends (about 20 cars!) since the petrol price increased tremendously...so last night i went and belasah my ride "kow kow" from PJ to TTDI to jalan Ipoh to Hartamas...and hoping that i ddn't blow my engine off..but to be frank, i felt really syiok and cukup puas hati..What the hell am i trying to tell u guys here???

Sebenarnya..aku dah lama tak bawa kereta kat atas jalan yang lengang ni..itu je yang aku nak bagi tau..ha ha..kuang kuang kuaaaanggg....

No comments: